Sunday, November 11, 2012

Jacque Fresco and The Future by Design

Jacque Fresco is a futurist, industrial designer, product design, architect, and engineer that has dedicated his life to try creating a city that can coop with nature and still be full of advanced technology. This project is called The Venus Project and his headquarters are currently near Venus, Florida, therefore partially explaining the title of the project.







It is called The Venus Project also because Venus is the goddess of beauty. Jacque Fresco has a friend called Roxanne Meadows works with him to aim for the same goal Fresco has. Jacque Fresco and Roxanne Meadows released a documentary called The Future By Design that I’ve watched four times and I’m planning to watch it a fifth time. My family and I are planning to visit him this summer. He is right now ninety-six years old and I hope I will get to see him before he dies.    

No comments:

Post a Comment